Benefits and conditions at a glance
Subscribing to culture
Would you love to go to all of the symphony concerts, visit the theatre regularly or not miss out on a ballet performance?
A subscription offers many benefits:
- A large discount compared with the price of individual tickets
- No need to stand in line at the box office
- Tickets are transferable
How to apply
Would you like a subscription for a series of events? Then either use the order forms in the current programme, call us at +49 214 30-41283 or 30-41284 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The registration deadline for the season 2015/16 ended on June 29, 2015.
Terms & conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- We reserve the right to change dates and programmes. Tickets already purchased may be returned up to 45 minutes before the event begins.
- If no tickets are left in the price category you would like, we will, if you are agreeable, issue you with tickets in the next available category.
- For mailing your tickets and invoices we charge a fee of 1 Euro a time.
- If you lose your subscription pass, a replacement can be obtained. A processing fee of EUR 2.50 per pass will be charged.
Discounts for the disabled
Holders of an ID card for the severely disabled (60% disability and over) are entitled to a discount on subscriptions. When ordering, please enclose a copy of both sides of your current ID card and have it ready to show on the night.
The KultCard, costing €25, is available exclusively to young people up to the age of 18 and contains 10 vouchers which the holder may exchange for one ticket each to 10 different events of his or her choice from the 2015/16 programme. The card is non-transferable.
If you would like to cancel your subscription, please do so in writing by June 29, 2015 at the latest. Otherwise it will run for a further season.
The Opera subscription comprises four first-rate musical theatre productions. Holders of other subscriptions will be given a 10-percent reduction if they also purchase an opera subscription.
Children from age 3 can be looked after free of charge during the Jazz in the Kulisse concerts (registration required). Brunch costs EUR 15/7,50 extra and must be booked through the ticket office.
All Bayer Arts & Culture subscription holders will receive a voucher entitling them to purchase one ticket to an event outside their own series at a cost of EUR 8. The voucher will be sent along with the invoice for the subscription and is valid for the current season only.
Karten- und Abonnementbüro von Bayer Kultur
Erholungshaus, Nobelstraße 37
Tel. +49 214 30-41283, 30-41284
Fax +49 214 30-41285